Sunday, April 1, 2007

functions


functions

requesting help

help!
help me!
got a minute!
can you give me some help with this?
i could use some help with this.
could you give me a hand?
would you mind helping me a minute?
could you open the door for me?

offering help

can i help you?
need some help?
can i give you a hand?
need a hand?
let me help you with that.
i'll help you with that.
could you use some help?
can i be of assistance?
is there any thing you need help with?
if you need help with any thing,please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey

have a nice blog in english and subjects are Interested

salam , weblog jalebi dari , be Tor Kamelan etefaghii ( Donbal akse Morchekhar bodam) Ba weblogetoon ashna shodam .

Eng ziad jaleb nist vagarna Delam Mikhast Kole Comment ro Eng benevisam ,

manam 1 Weblog daram , albate mozo'esh Downlaod hast ,

Khosh'hal shodam bahatoon Ashna shodam , age 1kam tanbali roo kenar bezar Hatman Mozahemeton Misham vase Rahnemaye Baraye Taghviat English azatoon Komak Begiram .

Cheers